Hi! Thanks for stopping by. My name is Samia Shahid. I'm an engineer to be, "Computer Engineer" to be more precise. Currently, I'm in 5th semester and a student of Uet Taxila.
Blow my candles on 2nd october. An introvert, not a social freak to be real.
The only thing I was passionate about, was learning music. But not anymore. So ain't got any passion as yet.
I love to read, so reading is the only thing I do in my spare time. Sometimes I write too. So yeah, I'm kind of a writer.
I'm in love with every single thing of this universe except, engineering. Aah! it's getting on my nerves now. The biggest tragedy of my life, it happened to be.
I day dream alot. I've this huge addiction of collecting quotes from different sites. The following keeps me motivated about life:
"The most beautiful people we've known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern.
Beautiful people don't just happen. "
- Elisabeth Kubler-Roes
Well! let's just talk about the first day of 5th semester. It was like any other day, nothing special to be shared apart from that, quite the contrary, omegians were up-to-date and atleast they put in some effort to made an appearance. lol
Thanks for coming to visit.
Feel free to wander around this site.
May God bless your day with owerflowing joy.
Regards:
Samia Shahid
Nice.
ReplyDeleteu know how to use words :) precise nd impressive
ReplyDeleteGreat writer...sami
ReplyDeletewelldone sam (y)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCommendable!
ReplyDeleteInteresting introduction, samia. Though, we'd have liked to read more about your experience of first day after summers.
ReplyDeleteAs I mentioned, It was an ordinary day. I expressed what I felt. Thanks though! :)
DeleteIneffable!
ReplyDeletewell described :)
ReplyDeletenice intro..
ReplyDeletequite different and impressive style to introduce yourself. the choice of words is really good
ReplyDeleteYou love with every single thing of this universe except, engineering...same here :p except engineering everything looks so beautiful =D
ReplyDeleteand effective intro (y)
I 'm also daydreamer. Book reading....,nice habit.
ReplyDeleteeffective...
ReplyDeletenice interests...quotes are lessons,motivations and warnings...depends on humans nature.
i like you samia <3
ReplyDeleteI'm honoured! :')
DeleteGood....Keep it up....:-)
ReplyDeleteThanks a bunch guys, for such kind words! :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletenice quote and ofcourse nice blog...and i definitely had no idea that you could write.i would like to read some of your works sometime :)
ReplyDeleteThank you humna and any time! :)
ReplyDeletegood use of words keep it up
ReplyDeletekindly share something u wrote.....
ReplyDeleteAll of my writings are in urdu. So I can't share here.
ReplyDelete